My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A drugstore Makeup to your home Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow and Lipstick

A  great and affordable eyeshadow palette is Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Cool As A Cucumber and I'm Feeling Retro


These shadows are great! They are definitely pigmented,smooth and Vegan. I loved this color combination a lot and think they are really great colors. I also enjoy that they've labeled the colors as to where you place them on your eye-great idea for a sleepy morning! Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios are definitely a great affordable  purchase.





Wet n Wild I'm Feeling Retro Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio  is a mix of bright pops of color and a softer brow bone shade that actually makes sense! The brow bone shade is a pale white with a frosted finish its a touch sheer. The crease shade is a moody medium-dark blue with a frost finish. The eyelid shade is a fuchsia-purple with a pink shades like MAC Stars n Rockets and Urban Decays Fishnet.




I love this color, It is a 4 hour long wearing lip color that leaves a semi-matte, creme finish in one stroke.  What more can I say…IT’S TRUE!  It definitely doesn’t make my lips dry. Every application shows full-velvety color. It doesn’t cake, feather or bleed. 
A nude-peachy pink shade. This one shows a little pop of the peach color without betraying its original nude shade. 
For more Info http://wnwbeauty.com/
CF Disclaimer: Not affiliated with Wet 'n' Wild. Products purchased by me for personal use.

Stay Healthy and Beautiful.

Xoxo








































8 comments:

  1. Very interesting article. I love playing with make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Wet n Wild but I've always been attracted to the price:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light lipstick colors don't work for me. But I am happy to read the brand is a good one. Happy SITS Day! Enjoy the comment love today.

    Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy SITS day! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun article. happy SITS day. I hope its everything you thought it would be and more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy SITS day. I am actually a guy who wears make up, and I do appreciate the info...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from SITS! I love playing with makeup...I've never tried W&W , though. You did an amazing job applying it -- just goes to show it's not the makeup you buy, it's what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete