My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kim Kardashian: ‘I couldn’t care less if I was a size 14 or a size 4′

Kim Kardashian: I couldn’t care less if I was a size 14 or a size 4 | celebrity quotes
Kim Kardashian did Cosmopolitan UK this month, where she revealed her bikini body (again) and shared a lot of info on body size, body image, being curvy and having ‘flaws’:
It’s crazy anyone should assume that just because you’re in the spotlight, you’re flawless. Sometimes I pig out and I still feel great, and think, “That was so worth it!” That’s how I feel a lot of the time. I think, “See this little dimple of cellulite here? It was so worth it for that cookies ’n’ cream ice cream!”’
‘If I was stuck on a diet my whole life, I would be really miserable. I love to eat. If you can’t enjoy your life then what’s the point? You can’t torture yourself. I love Rice Krispies Treats, ice cream and frozen yogurt. I never aspired to be a size zero. Although one time I tried on a dress with a size-8 label when I thought I was a size 4. It turned out it was a UK size 8, so actually it was my normal size. But it made me think, “Why do I even care?” I couldn’t care less if it said 14. It’s just a number. Your best measure is to look in the mirror. I always say you shouldn’t weigh yourself. I don’t even have a set of scales in my house.’
‘I see ridiculous stories about my butt, like how it has been insured. I feel like saying, “Hey, everyone has a butt. It’s not that big a deal!” But I suppose it’s flattering. Personally, I’ve always loved the curvy look. Even when I was a little girl and all my friends would be like, “Oh, my god, your butt’s so big”. And I’d say, “I love it”.’
‘Khloé is super-tall, with great legs; Kourtney is tiny with a great stomach. We embrace the fact that no one is really alike. Our parents always made us feel like, “This is who we are, we’re all beautiful and this is exactly how we’re supposed to be”. We never had any pressure to look different and I think that’s why we’re so confident about it today. Kourtney would always make fun of me for having bigger boobs than she did. When you’re young, it’s embarrassing. Your body is changing and it’s scary. Then when I was 15, I realised it was great. I’ve never wished for smaller boobs since.’
Kim Kardashian: I couldn’t care less if I was a size 14 or a size 4 | celebrity quotes
See more!

Kim Kardashian: I couldn’t care less if I was a size 14 or a size 4 | celebrity quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment